IMSC has been recently involved in the following educational activities:
IMSC hosted undergraduate summer interns (2015)
The summer 2015, IMSC was hosting three undergraduate students from Boston University, Korea Aerospace University (South Korea) and UC San Diego as summer Interns. They stayed at USC for a couple of months and participated in IMSC research activities, especially in TransDec and MediaQ projects. You can see more details about summer interns here.
High School Students in Summer Research programs (2015)
IMSC hosted 4 outstanding high school students during the summer 2015 through two programs: USC SHINE and IEA (Institute for Educational Advancement) Apprenticeship. They worked with IMSC staffs and students in various research projects.
IMSC hosted undergraduate summer interns (2014)
The summer 2014 IMSC was hosting three undergraduate students from IIT-Dehli University (India), Tsinghua university (China), and Georgia Institute of Technology (USA) as summer Interns. The students were selected and fully funded by various programs. They will stay at USC for a couple of months and participate in IMSC research activities, especially in transportation and mobile media management.
- Cyrus successfully completed remote courses for Vietnam Read More
- Cyrus talks in Vietnamese TV about his experience of VEF program (Aug., 2013).
- VEF Vietnam Education Foundation's U.S. Faculty Scholar Program: Dr. Cyrus Shahabi is selcted to teach a course entitled Geospatial Information Management at the Hanoi University of Science and Technology using webcasting and video-conference from the United States during the Fall 2011 academic term.
Short Term Certificate Courses
- Summer, 2012. One week course entitled Geo-social Mobile Programming for students from S. Korea.
- Spring, 2012. One week course entitled Geo-social Mobile Programming for students from S. Korea.
- Summer, 2011. One week course entitled Geo-social Mobile Systems and Applications for students from S. Korea.